ECB is looking for the best talent for the fastest growing FinTech company in Spain.
Since 2011, our client is operating as a financial services company, having developed an innovative transactional platform providing consumer credit services on the Spanish market.
The platform provides immediate, real-time decision engines for id verification, credit scoring and fraud detection. These engines are currently servicing consumer credit needs.
By using top-tier technology, and with an incredibly talented and diverse team with expertise from the Data Science, Finance, Payments, eCommerce and Technology sectors, they are disrupting the traditional financial services.
Proof of their continued growth is the €15 million A round funded by Prime Ventures in 2014, one of the leading European growth equity firms.
The other part of our equity, of which we are really proud, is the international team, with people of all crafts, coming from France, Sweden, Spain, Holland, Austria, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia..., to a total of more than 100 professionals between our Barcelona headquarters and the Madrid office.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer who enjoys working in a team within a challenging and growing environment.
What you will be doing:
- Form part of a cross-functional team delivering value to the products
- Produce high-quality work and results and have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming and trainings;
- Contribute on framework and architecture decisions within the department;
What you will bring:
- High school degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Expert knowledge of Java, with minimum 5 years of experience;
- Writing unit, functional and integration tests for every business case;
- MySQL and MongoDB knowledge;
- Strongly structured, object oriented and design patterns aware;
- Working experience with Java 8, J2EE, Spring, JPA, REST;
- Fluency with Maven, multi-level maven projects life-cycle, GIT, JIRA;
- Interest in CI tools, Docker, Sonar, Postman, JMeter, Profiling;
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets.
- Extended annual holiday leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE).
- Private Health Insurance.
- Referral Bonus.
- Training Programs.
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea.
Worplace in: Barcelona.