Between currently has a team of 360 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we are looking for four Senior BI Consultant to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
- Participation on the business requirements definition process (BRD).
- Support and maintain the current dashboards portfolio and process automation.
- Participate on the analysis, design and implementation or testing of the reporting backend together with the current BackEnd team.
- Documentation at user level and technical level
- Establish and maintain Data Model solutions
- Develop data controls/governance strategy
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Teamwork with local and remote development teams to implement a solid end-to-end solution.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering disciplines.
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- High level of English is a must (Conversation, documentation, and presentations).
- Familiar knowledge with Data Modeling, ETL and BI.
- Relational databases (SQL, PL/SQL, i.e. MS SQL Server, DB optimization...).
BENEFITS that you will get:
- FLEXIBLE HOURS: from 8 to 18h
- Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growth.
- Join a young high-performance specialized team.
- Projects in line with your career goals
- Ambitious training plan.
- Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).