As job holder he/she will be end to end accountable for the overall management of Global Pharmacovigilance Systems within the IT QRPP-Pharmacovigilance Services.
This includes responsibility for compliance, talent management, performance, stability, cost efficiency and local delivery of all Infrastructure processes and services provided. His/her main duties will be:
- Responsible for Maintenance of Global Pharmacovigilance Systems.
- Responsible for further development and continuous improvement of the system portfolio and the delivery of services according to SLAs globally.
- Responsible for proper communication with respective Corporate Global Pharmacovigilance business functions and to meet business needs and goals.
- Responsible for compliance of IT processes and services in Corporate Global Pharmacovigilance regarding the Pharmacovigilance Systems with laws, regulations and SOPs with consideration to global requirements and impacts.
- Manage and develop the IT human capital in IT Pharmacovigilance Services located in IT Service Center Spain to provide excellence in performance, organizational flexibility, diversity, succession planning, coaching, change management and personal growth.
- Degree in Computer Science or related/equivalent discipline.
- Professional experience in IT Pharmacovigilance or System experience in ArisGlobal, Oracle Argus or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of leadership experience.
- Strong technology skills for implementing and maintaining global business critical system and knowledge in Service Management.
- Solid IT technology background (Cognos Reporting, ETL tools, Oracle 12.x, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle APEX, Windows 2012, RHEL 6,7, jBoss, Linux scripting, Windows Powershell, Citrix basics) to be able to implement and troubleshoot complex systems.
- Good knowledge about software design and architecture and how to transfer into the team as well as towards our vendor.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.