Are you a Cyber Security Specialist?
Do you enjoy travel and the diversity of not having to go to the same location regularly?
And most importantly, are you looking to be part of a company who believes that passion drives our lives? If your answer is YES, then A2SECURE is the perfect match for you...
We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our dynamic team of professionals focused on providing first-class support to our costumers.
The position is in our offices in BCN, in a collaborative and flexible environment and wherever the customer is.
- Assessment of Security Requirements to meet Control Objectives and Risk Appetite
- Ability to make Vulnerability Assessments and Risk Management (Policies, Standards and Guidelines)
- Experience in Service Definition, Service Level Management, KPI tracking
- Deliver IT/Cyber Security Guidance to underwriters and help them to develop better understanding;
- Monitor cyber-related trends and supervise Threat-Intelligence;
- Provide training to our costumers on cyber-related topics;
Experience and Background:
- Proven experience of developing cyber risk frameworks (essential).
- Experience in risk assessment methodologies like EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR or equivalent would be favorable.
- Experience in PCI-DSS.
- Degree level qualified.
- Recognized cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M. Inst IISP, etc.).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What we can offer:
- 23 days of annual leave.
- Training budget per head, etc.
- Health benefits (flexible retribution) offered
- English Classes.
- A2 team events.
Workplace in: Madrid y Barcelona.