R3Cybersecurity, a leading cybersecurity company with an international presence, is looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant with one or two years of experience for one of the most important multinational companies, placed in Barcelona.
The candidate will be in charge of advising and managing IT risks to international contractors of the client.
With one or two years of experience in systems management, problem solving and identification and analysis of IT risks as part of IT Risk Management process
- Successfully completed studies in a technical field, preferably Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Minimum English level C1 (Over 80% of work is to be done in English and interviews will be in English).
- Ability to understand and analyze documentation in English to arrive at a risk analysis defining the recommendations and risks found.
- Analysis of project plans in any field that involves a cloud solution to give recommendations and action plans to solve risks found.
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x or similar certification standards is in advantage.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract.
- Career plan.
- Possibility of international projects in different sectors (depending on your mobility.
- Competitive compensation.
Workplace in: Barcelona.