Krell Consulting & Training, es una compañía de consultoría tecnológica y desarrollos de sistemas IT, con innovación, calidad y capacidad en la formación especializada de sus profesionales y clientes.
- Whitin the SMART Finance team the MDG stream main objective is to deploy the SAP MDG system to all the ERPs of the ERP Federation.
- The Logistic BPE will be part of the Central Team and his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Provide guidelines and support to ERP local teams to identify gaps between the data model in the different ERPs and the Core Data model set up in MDG
- Investigate and propose recommended solutions to close those gaps in line with the ERP Federation solution strategy Support and follow-up on data migration activities to the ERP local teams
- Support the MDG stream leader and the different Project Managers running projects in the different ERP systems in preparing and maintaining accurate status updates on the progress of the activities related to the MDG activities
- Collaborate with relevant delivery partners to ensure the quality, timeliness of delivery and that work performed is in line with underlying commercial agreements.
- Support the SMART Finance Change Manger to animate and communicate within the Finance and IPO communities Willing to travel: 15% of time average.
- English very high mandatory.
- Seniority Expert 10-15 yrs
- Function: Business Process Expert
- Knowledge of SAP ERP including:
- MM design and customizing
- SD design and customizing
- Integration of MM and SD with FICO
- ABAP knowledge is a plus
- Communication using multiple channels, face to face, written, video, web sites, social media, etc.
- Ability to explain complex technical SAP concepts in simple terms
- Interpersonal skills: listening, open-minded, curious, collaborative, team-player, facilitator, negotiator, sense of responsibility Willingness to embrace and drive change Working knowledge of Master Data management systems is an advantage International experience.