We're a fast-paced startup, so we need versatile self-starters who are motivated by new technologies and will jump right in. We're not overly hung up on what languages you're most comfortable with, but we are focused on hiring those with a learning mindset and are comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment.
We don't expect to find someone that is a perfect match to the details below, but here are the typical bullet points that we're hoping you bring to the table:
- Proven experience designing complex back-end systems and have a passion for creating extensible architectures.
- Practical, hands-on experience with Blockchain/ Distributed ledger technology (DLT) development (Ethereum)
- A strong foundation of design principles, including RESTful API design.
- A deep understanding of software security (cryptographic algorithms, application security architecture, security standards, secure software development best practices).
- Distributed database experience including data modeling.
- A passion for agile development.
- A great sense of humour :)
For the Architect role we also desire:
- At least 2 years of technical leadership under your belt.
- Proven success working with customers and internal customer-focused teams to understand unique requirements.
In a perfect world, you'd also have:
- Technical knowledge of public/private blockchains.
- Experience developing distributed ledgers and smart contracts, and APIs for applications to interface with the blockchain.
- Cryptography / computer security background, like web services security.
- A strong understanding of DevOps, Jenkins, continuous build/test/deploy systems.
And on the soft skills:
- Proactive communicator.
- Instinctively look to always help those around you.
- Ability to identify problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Continues improvement.
- Love simplicity.
- Believe in the importance of standardisation.
- Ability to understand the requirements of our clients.
- Ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail.
- Organizational agility, especially in an informal company culture.
Lugar de trabajo: Amsterdam.