Kudelski Security looking for Web Specialist (Full Stack)
- Kudelski Security Media delivers anti-piracy services to the media industry to strengthen current Nagravision PayTV positioning and foster our long term cyber security business growth.
- In the context of illegal content sharing, you will be part of a team assuming the responsibilities of the development of the tools and products, as well as the service delivery operations.
- Maintain and extend the web application of a piracy monitoring dashboard.
- Improve the testability of the application.
- Coach and train colleagues to ensure redundancy on the maintenance of the web application.
- Understand and materialize the requirements of business owners with short inspect and adapt cycles.
- Define the hosting strategy, roll it out and ensure the availability.
- Ensure a seamless transition of the artefacts into operational contexts.
- Develop from scratch web applications based on business needs.
Exigences / profil:
- Able to understand remote stakeholders with non-technical backgrounds.
- Autonomous and result oriented attitude.
- Hacker minded, curious and rigorous.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of Full Stack experience in designing and developing large-scale web-based applications using HTML5, CSS.
- Strong experience with data modelling, relational databases, and NoSQL databases. Cassandra is a plus.
- Experience with web app security best practices like OWASP Top 10.
- Experience with source control, specifically Git.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Knowledge in Highcharts or similar is a plus.
- Degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent.
- Quality, methodology or security certifications are a plus.
- Fluent English is essential. French and Spanish especially valuable.
- Location: Madrid.
- Travels: up to 20%