An important American multinational, leader in PAYROLL and HR services, with Headquarters in Barcelona is searching for a Test Analyst.
- Analyze user requirements and identify possible risks.
- Review functional specifications and provide feedback.
- Identify functional or technical gaps within the project.
- Identify test scenarios, create test cases from a functional document and assign priorities.
- Prepare data on Pre-Production environment and execute manual test cases.
- Report and follow-up bugs/issues following QA standards.
- Prepare and support UAT test execution with end users.
- Engineering or bachelor's degree in related discipline (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.)
- At least 2-year experience acceptance testing. At least 1 of them designing test cases.
- Relevant experience as a frequent user of testing tools like Mercury QC or Jira.
- Experience with bug tracking tools as a heavy user to report bugs to development teams.
- Efficient in at least English language.