We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Service/API/Data).
Our client is looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation.
What You'll Do:
- Be a part of our next-generation cloud-based healthcare platform application team
- Create a highly configurable, userfriendly platform for behavioral health care practices, agencies, and clinicians
- Make possible the streamlining of administrative processes for the end-user to improve clinical outcomes
- Love to work on robust service layer technologies such RESTful APIs, JSON, and other web APIs
- Dive into resolving complex problems around data storage and flow
- Focus on development within AWS using exciting technologies such as Kinesis, DynomoDB, Spark, and Redshift
What You'll Need :
- A team focused, highly collaborative, positive attitude
- 4-6 years building enterprise level web services and APIs
- 3-4 years working with large data driven environments (experience with ETL processes and working with data warehouses or relational databases is highly preferred)
- Experience developing within the AWS ecosystem a big plus
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced, high-intensity, rapidly-changing agile environment