ECB Engineering is seeking for a Software developer .NET & Oracle
Pricipal Tasks & Responsibilities:
- In this role, the candidate will report to the Data Development Tools DEV & QA Manager. He/she will have the following missions:
- Work collaboratively with Software Developers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Operations, Engineering and Middle Management in producing high quality software.
- Work independently and as a team member
- Develop test documentation and test cases based on formal requirements as well as informal communication with developers and product managers
- Develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts
- Identify and report defects by applying structured test methodologies
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience is required.
- Profesional experiencie: 5+ years as software developer in an enterprise environment
- Techinical specific skills
- Must have:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low level algorithm performance.
- In-depth experience with .NET framework and C# development
- Practical experience in developing ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Familiarity with responsive web design, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with developing and consuming Web Services, both RESTful and SOAP-based services
- Good database skills in Oracle and PLSQL programming
- Experience as a full stack developer (UI, middle-tier and database)
- Experience with common Agile Scrum practices
- Good to have:
- Java Standard & Enterprise Edition
- Continuous integration servers
- ORM frameworks
- Other skills:
- Fluent in written and spoken English on business level.The candidate will work in a multicultural environment, in english language.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service and team orientation.
- Effective listening, oral, presentation, and written communication skills. The individual must be able to work in teams consisting not only of their peers, but representatives from our applications development and operations teams, who in effect are our customers.
- Ability to act as an interface between an end-user and a technical oriented person
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Personality / Attitude:
- Curious and passionate to know how things work
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- High degree of autonomy and goal oriented working
Territory: Alcobendas (Madrid)