En el marco de nuestras actividades, buscamos profesionales motivados y con ganas de trabajar en como Analista Programador, en el área de desarrollo .NET.
- Nivel alto de inglés (entorno de trabajo internacional).
- Job description:
We are looking for several Software Engineers who will be responsible for the design, development, construction and maintenance of new systems - or to bring existing applications to a new level. We embrace agility, and apply the SAFe framework to ensure we scale our agile practices across our portfolio.
Roles and responsabilities:
- Work as part of a scrum team on implementing new features or improve existing features.
- Work together with the tech lead and architect on designs and solution direction.
- Participate in code reviews and pair with your peers when coding.
- Actively work on improving one's skills and knowledge (with support of the company).
- Participate in knowledge "guilds" and actively share and develop knowledge on software development, professional development, software quality, new technology, new tools and techniques and training.
- As a team, support releasing the software and providing support to operational management.
- Focus on quality assurance and user acceptance of solutions prior to implementation.
- Enjoy an occasional travel to the Netherlands.
- Follow, design and foster best practices and methodologies.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree
- Advanced in English speaking and writing
- +5 year experience in a similar role
- Advanced expertise in at least several of the following: .NET & C#, Entity Framework, SQL, multi-threading, REST, Visual Studio
- Experience building large-scale web services
- Continuous Integration experience
- Experience with relational databases and writing optimized SQL queries
- Scrum knowledge
- Skills in technical programming, knowing how to apply design patterns
- Some experience in reading UML
- Nice to have:
- Experience working in a team using srum as agile development methodology
- Cloud development (Azure)
- Use BDD and TDD practices to write well tested code
- Experience with automated testing (Selenium, Specflow)
- Distributed/remote teams experience
- Relevant MS Certification is preferred
- SAFe experience/knowledge
- L18N, I10N experience
- Salario negociable según experiencia aportada.
- Territory: Alcobendas (Madrid)