Serve as an expert for existing systems or solutions on technical level and organizational aspects in assigned area. Employ comprehensive knowledge to influence technologies and solution decisions.
Identify IT or Pharma industry processes or technologies that could provide BI with a competitive advantage. System, Service and Solution Support:
- Responsible to provide maintenance, optimization, innovation and 2nd level support for implemented and/or assigned solutions. Troubleshoot system problems.
- Taking over System Lead (and/or Software Lead) responsibilities for complex systems
- Taking ownership of the System Lead Role and further development for ARISg subsystems their configuration and internal development of special processes.
- Liaise with the Vendor, IT System Leads, Infrastructure and other stakeholders to provide proactive and business appropriate communication.
- Plan and manage system maintenance avoiding unplanned outages.
- Documentation and BI Framework: Understand the BI framework and follow defined processes. Determine documentation requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities.
- Monitor process and tool compliance, suggest improvements in the deployed process and tools, and support continual process improvement.
- Degree in the field of Informatics with focus on Business Intelligence tools or equivalent knowledge.
- Solid IT technology background (Oracle 12.x, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle APEX, Windows 2012, RHEL 6,7, jBoss, Linux scripting, Windows Powershell, Citrix basics) to be able to implement and troubleshoot complex.
- Programming and Developer mindset especially with Oracle PL/SQL or DBA background.
- Good knowledge about good software design and architecture and how to transport such know how into the team as well as towards our vendor.
- Good understanding and experience in GxP software environment, ideally Pharmacovigilance IT systems like ArisGlobal, Oracle ARGUS or equivalent, is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.
- Excellent good communication, customer orientation, ability to manage complex situations and balance priorities and multiple task, agility and teamwork skills.