Inside the Intelligent Transport Systems division, you will participate in the design and development of the newest technological solutions applied to the Transport market. You will participate within multidisplinary teams in innovative and international projects, being this position especially focussed on the fare collection/payment systems part.
Reporting to the Fare Collection Systems section head, this position will be responsible of:
- Software Analysis, Development & Validation of fare collection backoffice applications/modules and Point of Sales/Ticket Vending Machines
- Assure that the project requirements are fulfilled
- Generation of product and project documentation: functional descriptions, specification documents, user manuals, etc.
- Perform an accurate control of source versions
- Perform a great validation & verification of applications/modules, according to our internal Quality System
- Definition of test-benches, unitary tests and automated test for modules, etc.
- Assure a perfect coordination with other colleagues and with the Technical Manager
- Adapting the backoffice applications according to project needs, including definition of watchdog processes, logfiles and errors management.
- Maintenance of older backoffice applications, issues solving
- Microsoft .NET Framework: Medium.
- Desktop applications (C++/C#)
- DataBases (SQLServer, MySQL, SQL): Medium.
- MS Web Services, MS SQLServer Reporting Tools: Medium.
- Version control (SourceSafe, CVS, SVN): Medium.
- Valuable Knowledge:
- Fare collection / payment systems: Medium.
- Point of Sales/Ticket Vending Machines: Medium.
- Firmware/Embedded Software development (C/C++): Medium.
- MS Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++): Medium.
- AJAX, Java, Java script: Medium.
- Oracle: Medium.