Capitole Consulting is seeking for new .Net Engineers willing to join its Tech team in Madrid and take part to interesting international projects.
- Work as part of a Scrum team on implementing new features or improve existing features.
- Work together with the tech lead and architect on designs and solution direction.
- Participate in code reviews and pair with your peers when coding.
- Actively work on improving one's skills and knowledge (with support of the company).
- Support releasing the software and providing support to operational management.
- Focus on quality assurance and user acceptance of solutions prior to implementation.
- Tech skills:
- +5 year experience in a similar role.
- Advanced expertise in at least several of the following: .NET & C#, Entity Framework, SQL, multi-threading, REST, Visual StudioExperience building large-scale web services.
- Skills in technical programming, knowing how to apply design patterns.
- Continuous Integration experience.
- Experience with relational databases and writing optimized SQL queries.
- Scrum knowledge.
- Some experience in reading UML.
- Soft skills:
- Advanced in English speaking and writing.
- Follow, design and foster best practices and methodologies.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently.
- Teamworking lover.
Territory: Alcobendas (Madrid).