We are looking for J2EE Fintech Developer with verified 3 years minimum experience based in Madrid with an open-term contract and attractive package.
- The J2EE Fintech Developer will be responsible for the IT development and maintenance aspects of the E/T-UW components and environments.
- This includes covering the J2EE aspects in IT projects. In time s/he will be expected to become the “subject matter expert”:
- The J2EE Developer will be expected to have the skills and insights to be able to, in time, grow through to a senior J2EE IT Developer role.
- Software design and production for integration of the company's product.
- Be an active player in our digital transformation working with cutting edge technologies.
- Construct procedures to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Translate business necessities into real time technical deliverables.
- Improve and adapt data models and data storage.
- Detect and resolve flaws in the system process.
- Proven experience with the following:
- Postgres / SQL
- SVN / GitHub
- Also valuable but not required:
- Html 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Angular Material
- Jboss /Tomcat / Apache
- Maven, Hudson, Ant
- Oracle BPM / BPEL SOA SUITE 10G
- Java Server Faces
- General Competencies:
- Proactive, problem solving approach to dealing with contract and pricing issues as they arise.
- Strong time management skills; ability to set priorities, complete tasks, and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong documentation skills for both electronic and paper files.
- Demonstration of professionalism with proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, taking ownership of multiple projects and their deliverables.
- High concentration and attention to detail; high standard of quality.
- Stress resistant.
- Acts as a role model for change and new direction.
- Delivers beyond expectations both internally and externally.
- Service oriented.
- Proactively seeks new ways of delivering to better quality, cost and process.
- Open-term contract, stability with flexible working hours.
- Career Development and continuous training process.
- 35K+ a year + Restaurant tickets.
- International environment in a family-like atmosphere.
- Territory: Madrid.
If you think this job suits you perfectly, and you are ready to take on your next career move and contribute your work to a top leading company, its time to send us your CV and be part of this exciting opportunity!