Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you're looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
We are looking for iOS Developers.
- 18 months of real experience in the use of SDK Objetive-C/Swift for iOS to develope mobile apps.
- Experience in native frameworks: CoreLocation, CoreData, CloudKit, CoreImage, etc.
- Experience in librarie: AFNetworking, Alamofire, Mantle, Chameleon, Crashlytics, etc
- using multiple Storyboards and .XIB archives in universal multidisplay developments
- in push notifications, CocoaPods, webservices
- distribute apps in App Store
- creating custom views.
- developing for Apple Watch, Apple TV
- MVP, MVVM
- frameworks and testing: XCTest, Appium,
- develope plugins iOS for Phonegap/Cordova
- CI iOS (Continuous Integration)
- Distribution Tools (TestFlight, HockeyApp, etc)
- Agile (Scrum)