Hays is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect for a project at a banking company located in Barcelona.
The role will manage the strategy, development and support of the data platforms and their related integration to enable the business to bring their core data together. You will need to ensure data quality and consistency across enterprise applications and enabling operational reporting and analytics.
Among your main duties will be:
- Develop and Enhance the existing data framework and governance
- Overriding ownership of the IT technical data platform
- Own, drive and support the overriding Data Architecture for digital apps and their integration
- Oversee full integration of core and third party applications
In order to fit in the role you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep knowledge and experience of frameworks, design patterns and tools for app integration
- Hands-on Data Modelling experience
- Strong experience with BI concepts and patterns
- Fluent in English
- Prior experience in Financial Services or Real Estate market (desirable)
If you are interested in the opportunity and think you can fit in the requirements, please, apply now.