We seeking for a Devops Engineer.
- Kudelski Security Media delivers anti-piracy services to the media industry to help them fight against illegal redistribution of their content to protect their revenues.
- In the context of illegal content sharing, you will be part of a team assuming the responsibilities of the development of the tools and products, as well as the service delivery operations.
- Contribute to the specification and develop the tools and the product.
- Contribute to the specification of content sharing monitoring laboratory consisting of legitimate and pirate STBs as well as virtual machines running content piracy oriented applications.
- Execute piracy monitoring operations in either product or customer specific programs.
- Great team player with good communication and support skills.
- Excellent ability to work well with cross-functional distributed teams in various International offices.
- Able to quickly understand changes and adapt to the situation.
- Autonomous, rigorous and result oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify and automate recurring tasks.
- Able to address consistently manual recurring tasks.
- Hacker minded, curious and rigorous.
- Open to junior.
- Skills & Experience:
- Experience as System Engineer supporting web application architectures.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration including troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience in computer networking (switching/routing, TCP/IP troubleshooting, VPN, NAT...)
- Background with 3 years of Java or Python development.
- Understanding of Microservices deployment mechanisms and patterns
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Cassandra, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Familiarity with message queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, Docker, AWS)
- Strong scripting skills in order to automate common tasks (Bash, Unix tools)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with source control, specifically Git.
- Experience in the digital media or anti-piracy business is a plus.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a plus
- Travels up to 10%.
- Degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent.
- Quality, methodology or security certifications are a plus.
- Languages: Fluent English is essential. French and Spanish especially valuable.