ECB Engineering is seeking for a Data Scientist who will accelerate the business journey towards the digital era by developing technical solutions that will streamline the current data development processes to deliver qualitative data.
Candidates will own the global vision and strive to drive the business towards accurate data production.
Direct recruitment by the customer.
- Transform the development activities by creating tools that minimize manual inputs.
- Simplification in a Big Data environement.
- Act as a funnel for ideas and collaborate with the data developers to create new global solutions.
- Reduce efforts and increase quality by automating task and processes.
- Bring a transparent control of the activities by developing dashborads and other BI solutions.
- Promote advanced ways of working by using new tools and technologies.
- Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other technical degree.
- 2+ years of Experience in software tool development, data science and/or databases setup & usage.
- Programming skills
- Databases knowledge
- Visualization tools (Qliksense)
- Knowledge of other visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau...
- Soft Skills:
- Native English Speaker
- Ability to work in teams across geographical locations and time zones
- The candidate will work in a multicultural environment, in english language.
- Job location: Alcobendas (Madrid).