BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 350 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we are looking for a BI Senior Developer to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Deep dive on the GSB Services business and reporting needs. Participation on the business requirements definition process (BRD).
- Support and maintain the current QlikView dashboards portfolio and process automation. Act as the point of contact with IT department for following processes for deployment activities of the dashboards he creates.
- Participate on the analysis, design and implementation or testing of the reporting backend together with the current BackEnd team.
- Documentation at user level and technical level (QV data models, user guide, help pages...).
- Establish and maintain Data Model solutions that describe how data is processed, stored and utilized.
- Develop data controls/governance strategy to ensure consistency between various systems and components, and establish mechanisms to create appropriate awareness to the business.
- Contribute on the QV area with already existing knowledge and best practices. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for the business.
- Teamwork with local and remote development teams to implement a solid end-to-end solution.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent engineering disciplines.
- Several years of demonstrated experience on the BI reporting area and databases, analysis and development/implementation of BI business solutions in QlikView and PowerBI. Experience in databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer or Vertica.
- Familiar knowledge with end-to-end data warehousing including Data Modeling, ETL and BI.
- Relational databases (SQL, PL/SQL, i.e. MS SQL Server, DB optimization...).
- Dashboard and ETL Development experience with QlikView.
- Skilled in analyzing user requirements and building front-end BI applications (mainly based on QlikView).
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Project management and development life cycle skills. Presentation, collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of English is a must (Conversation, documentation and presentations).
- Proactivity, enthusiasm, continuous improvement oriented, learner and high accountability commitment levels.
- Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
- Join a young high performance specialized team.
- Projects in line with your career goals.
- Ambitious training plan.
- Territory: Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).