Beca Content manager / Top mobile world wide brand.
If you are currently or just finished studying: advertising / public relations / digital commmunications / social media, this a good opportunity for a maximum of six months to work at a top communications agency in Alcobendas as content manager.
- Your main goal will be to give consistent Look & Feel throughout all channels as well as maximize visibility of Owned, Earned & Paid media channels (social media).
- You will have to write appealing short and concise content in english / spanish.
- You will work with the account management team and support them selecting and publishing of all content for their marketing application.
- Other responsibilities include resizing images, curating content, coordinating with copy writers and translators and conducting QA on multiple handsets.
Responsibilities you will learn on the job:
- Responsible for managing the content calendar
- Extract assets and resize using Photoshop according to the selected template
- Operate and publish contents through owned CMS
- You will learn to manage and implement local meta data tagging in the CMS
- Report any issues and support to resolve with Account Manager.
- Work with third party vendors for writing and translating copy
- Content strategy and curation
- Digital publishing skills
- Experience following copy and content guideline
- Good communication skills and stakeholder managements
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is not essential but is a plus (Image re-sizing)
- You will learn all digital strategies directly from a top-worldwide mobile manufacturer.
- We can adapt to your university / exams schedules.
Territory: Alcobendas (Madrid).