Our client is leader in Human Resources BPO, using Internet technologies to provide services to a large number of customers worldwide. Production teams are spread across different countries, covering the different levels of computer service (Datacenter, Solution Center, Competency Center, Applications) in addition to Engineering and Consulting.
We are looking for an Applications Computing Technician.
As an Application Computing Technician, its main activities include:
- Ensure operational maintenance and participate in the evolution of our applications:
- Execution of business process requests
- Setup and installation of the necessary elements for Payroll and Human Resources applications for internal users, new customers or existing ones
- Creation and management of user accounts and permissions
- Check availability of infrastructure and applications
- Perform business continuity plan assigned actions
- Management of deliverables to customers (reports, portals, files, ...)
- Tests and validation of new versions of applications and processes
- Collaboration in the evolution and improvement of production processes
- Collaboration with internal audits
- Manage requests and technical issues by providing:
- Monitoring and management through the use of ticketing tools/CRM.
- Escalation and information to the involved/affected people (R & D, engineering, datacenter, Competency Centers, Client Services, ...)
- Perform operation tasks and resolve incidents together with other teams (R & D, Infrastructure, Competency Centers) in the following areas:
- Applications (Payroll, HR, Sharepoint, Office, Fileserver, ...)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Middleware (Tomcat, Java, Citrix, ...)
- Languages (CMD, PShell, SQL, ...)
- Computing Technician or Engineer
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems (server and workstation)
- Knowledge of enterprise applications (ERP, CRM ...)
- Knowledge of Web application servers: Tomcat, Apache, IIS, etc.
- Ability to work in international team.
- Good level of English (conversation)
- Knowledge of Linux and Network are valued.
- ITIL certification is valued.