Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Development teams management experience.
- Planning and organize meetings, demos
- Monitoring and tracking sprints (user stories, epics)
- Issues and risk control
- High English level
- Scum Master certification
- Experienced in work tool as Jira, Trello o TFS
- Coordination with other scrum teams
- Leadership, leadership and communication skills interpersonal.
- Ability to work creatively and analytical in a context of troubleshooting.
- Interest in working in an environment of information systems.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Offers an attractive wage remuneration according to the provided experience.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.