Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
We are lookimg for a Webcenter Sites Expert.
Main functions to be developed:
- Implementation of technical designs based on functional and non-functional requirements in Oracle WebCenter Sites technology.
- Monitoring and support tasks of less experienced programmers.
- Programming tasks in Oracle WebCenter Sites platform.
- Detailed technical documentation of the components developed.
- Performing both unitary and integrated automatic testing of components developed.
- Support to the installation, configuration, acceptance tests and putting into production of the components developed.
- Collaborative teamwork under both waterfall and Agile / Lean models.
- Analyst with 2-3 years' real experience in Oracle WebCenter Sites.
- Experience in supervision of small work teams.
- Experience in the use of segmentation, recommendations and promotions.
- Knowledge of Weblogic, LDAP, SSO, SatelliteServers, ContentServer infrastructure components.
- Knowledge of the use of SupportTools as well as the configuration and administration of the Oracle WebCenter Sites tool.
- Experience in design and construction of architectural components, data modeling, as well as the development of templates and CSElements supporting the whole of an application.
- Previous professional experience with the following frameworks and libraries: Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JavaServer Pages, jQuery.
- Previous professional experience with building automation tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle.
- Previous professional experience with test automation tools: JUnit, EasyMock, JMockit, Selenium.
- Previous professional experience with quality review tools: SonarQube, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs, ESLint.
- Knowledge as a user of lifecycle management platforms such as Atlassian Jira, Redmine.
- Medium level of English.
- Valuable requirements:
- Certification in Oracle WebCenter Sites
- Experience with Fatwire tool
- Knowledge of any of the following frameworks: GST or AgileSites
- Professional experience with the CSDT plugin
- Experience in optimization, tuning and caching tasks
- Knowledge of engagement, analytic, ecommers and mobility
- Knowledge of environment customization, gadget creation / management, and third-party application integration
- Previous professional experience with the following frameworks and libraries: JavaServer Faces, Oracle ADF, AngularJS, React
- Previous professional experience with webservices: SOAP, REST and use of the DRW library
- Previous professional experience by configuring and operating continuous integration environments with Jenkins
- Previous professional experience working according to Agile / Lean principles
- High level of English