Cognizant is a recognized global leader in Digital and the Salesforce ecosystem - one of a handful of top tier systems integrators with the Global Strategic Systems Integrator credential from Salesforce, and the winner of many recent awards from clients and Salesforce for our innovations.
In Spain our headquarters are located in Valladolid. We have also offices in Madrid and Barcelona.
Due to the growth of our CRM practice in Spain, we are looking for Salesforce Trainee Analyst to be based in Barcelona and with the availability to travel to different European countries if required.
Your role as Trainee:
- In the beginning the focus will be on training. After that you will become part of our European consulting or project delivery team, providing a full range of IT services to clients across multiple industry sectors.
- Take required training and Salesforce.com certification courses.
- Participate in Cognizant events related to Salesforce.com.
- Learn and become expert in demonstrating Cognizant solutions for Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate in team meetings and support onboarding process for new graduates.
- To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or in last year of Business Administration, Commerce, Business or other related degrees.
- Good understanding of commercial operations and processes.
- Problem solving and analytical skills mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Good English communication skills. Nice to have one other major European business language.
- Extensive training: Salesforce.com
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development and career path
- The opportunity to work for large multinational organizations.
- After the internship you will be offered a labor contract.
- Territory: Barcelona (Spain).