One of our American clients is looking forward to growing their team in Madrid. They're looking for a senior Front End developer who appreciates the value of teamwork in solving complex data, usability, and scalability problems. You enjoy working with robust technologies, such as Angular.js, RESTfull APIs, JSON, and other web APIs. You are excited to leverage the cloud infrastructure of AWS to create new market-changing solutions, while working under a lean methodology.
What you'll do:
- Be a part of our next-generation cloud-based healthcare platform application team.
- Create a highly configurable, user-friendly platform for behavioral health care practices, agencies, and clinicians.
- Make possible the streamlining of administrative processes for the end-user to improve clinical outcomes.
What you'll need:
- At least 4 years of experience building enterprise-level solutions for consumer-focused products (bonus points if any healthcare solutions or finance systems were a part of that!)
- At least 3 years of experience working with C#
- At least 3 years of experience with HTML, CSS, and Less
- Experience with testing framework, such as Jasmine, Selenium, PhantomJS
- Experience with GIT, Gulp, and Jenkins
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced, high-intensity, rapidly-changing environment.