Kudelski Security Media delivers anti-piracy services to the media industry to help them fight against illegal redistribution of their content to protect their revenues.
In the context of illegal content sharing, you will be part of a team assuming the responsibilities of the development of the tools and products, as well as the service delivery operations.
- Contribute to the specification and develop the tools and the product.
- Contribute to the specification of content sharing monitoring laboratory consisting of legitimate and pirate STBs as well as virtual machines running content piracy oriented applications.
- Execute piracy monitoring operations in either product or customer specific programs.
- Great team player with good communication and support skills.
- Excellent ability to work well with cross-functional distributed teams in various International offices.
- Able to quickly understand changes and adapt to the situation.
- Autonomous, rigorous and result oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify and automate recurring tasks.
- Able to address consistently manual recurring tasks.
- Hacker minded, curious and rigorous.
- Open to junior.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as System Engineer supporting web application architectures.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration including troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience in computer networking (switching/routing, TCP/IP troubleshooting, VPN, NAT...)
- Background with 3 years of Java or Python development.
- Understanding of Microservices deployment mechanisms and patterns
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Cassandra, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Familiarity with message queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, Docker, AWS)
- Strong scripting skills in order to automate common tasks (Bash, Unix tools)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with source control, specifically Git.
- Experience in the digital media or anti-piracy business is a plus.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a plus
- Travels up to 10%.
- Degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent.
- Quality, methodology or security certifications are a plus.
Fluent English is essential. French and Spanish especially valuable.