Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Now Accenture is looking for a SAP SD Team Lead.
- Professional with 10 years of relevant experience in process definition in Sales & Distribution area.
- Capable to analyze complex organization requirements and define solutions; apart of the SD-LE module knowledge should have a deep knowledge of integration with other modules (MM-IM, WM, FI, CO).
- Large experience in client interaction and workshop discussions.
- Functional experience in:
- Sales documents
- Intercompany process
- Third party process
- Sales contract
- Pricing schema
- Delivery documents
- Transport documents, cost and
- Experience in the definition of detail functional design for custom developments.
- Team lead experience, executing implementation projects in all project phases: Analysis, design, realization, test and deploy in roll-out implementation of the SAP system.
- Able to provide accurate estimates to implement these solutions.
- Methodical and able to follow a programme work plan accomplishing it on time; able to detect and solve risks and issues.
- Language skills: French and English are a must.
- Availability to travel with highly frequency to Algers, Algeria.