QA Engineers are required for a leader Internet Security company based in Madrid who are in need of an immediate starter. We are looking to expand our SQA department.
- Create and maintain test plans from specifications.
- Bug reporting and documentation.
- Backend / Frontend manual testing.
- Testbeds, test artifacts and test creation maintenance.
- Testing automation related tasks (Scripting, Stubs and Mocks creation, etc.).
- Participate in project documentation reviews.
- Provide timely feedback of progress to the management team.
- BS or BA degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- A proper level of written English.
- GNU-Linux and/or UNIX operator knowledge.
- SQA management tools usage (HP-QC, Testopia or similar).
- Software development cycle process knowledge.
- A natural curiosity, creativity and the ability to think abstract.
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
- Good judgment skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Clear (written and verbal) communication.
- Desirable Skills:
- Relevant experience in test case automation process.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Automation tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, etc.
- Continuous integration tools like Jenkins,
- Performance/Stability/Stress tools usage (HP-Load Runner, Avalanche, Ixia, etc.).
- Python, Bash, PHP scripting programming languages.
- TCP/IP protocol stack knowledge.
- Network Security, ethical hacking understanding.
- B2+ English level.
- Salary Range: 24.000€ - 36.000€ Bruto/año (The salary will be according to the experience and skills of the candidate).
- Territory: Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid).