¿What are we looking for?
- Project Manager (Knowledge Leaders) for our BigData Technology Area in our offices in Madrid, Barcelona and London.
- Requirements elicitation from business users and IT to design end-to-end technologica solutions (data extraction, processing, storage and display)
- Knowledge development and research around BigData technologies.
- Commissioning, initial configuration, Big Data technology architectures
- Lead the implementation of BigData technological solutions
- Project management and coordination of several teams of 2-3 people
- Management of relationships with business areas.
- English Proficiency
- 5+ years of experience managing Business Intelligence projects
- 1+ years of experience leading teams and PoC de BigData projects
- BigData solutions knowledge based on different technologies on the market (Hadoop, Spark, Hbase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis ...), knowing how to argue the pros and cons of the applicability of each, based on the functionality they provide
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java (Desirable: Scala and Python)
- Experience with SQL and Linux Administration (shell)
- Experience in the implementation of BI projects using market solutions (Microstrategy, Oracle BI, Pentaho, Cognos, Microsoft, QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
- Specific knowledge in any industry (Telecommunications, Financial, Healthcare, Public Sector)
¿What do we offer?
- Professional career development based on the management and implementation of sophisticated projects in major enterprises worldwide, in each industrial sector
- Joining the team of NTT Data / Everis experts. Integration in the BigData Technology Excellence Centers located in Tokyo (Japan) and Barcelona (Spain)
- Continuous training at prestigious universities worldwide. Continued development of internal training programs. Support with the development of Master programs and any kind of post-graduation
- Continued support to the generation of entrepreneurship around BigData Technologies. Access to financing sources, knowledge, analytical solutions, infrastructures, methodologies, etc., as a way to develop innovative ideas that apply to BigData solutions
- Access to key entrepreneurship networks worldwide. Access to the largest startups Portal in the world.
- Participation in the main forums (associations, communities, etc.) on the subject, in Europe and the world, such as STRATA (Barcelona and London), Cloudera Summit (London), ...
Would you like to join us ?
- We offer you a career plan, to be involved in innovative projects with top customers in EMEA, a training and certification plan, access to enterpreneur networks and forums, ...
- everis belongs to NTT DATA Group, the sixth company of IT services in the world, with 70,000
- professionals and presence in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, Latin America and North America
- Within everis, the Big Data Technology area aims to support our customers with their business decisions making based on both architectures OpenSource and large market vendors. Our Big Data team has a differential knowledge regarding methodologies, technologies for capturing, processing and storing information (both real-time and batch; NoSQL, File Systems, in-memory), data government (quality, security, audit) and visualization and discovery tools with which to provide relevant information for our customers´ business decisions.
- Specifically, everis BigData Technology develops business strategies based on analysis of data, structured and unstructured. To do this, it relies on a robust methodology and a reference architecture based on OpenSource technologies, big vendors technologies or a combination of both. All this is allowing us to position ourselves as a Big Data system integrator reference at a European level.
- BigData technology also offers tools and ad-hoc developed assets, managed from the BigData Data Innovation Center (eDIC), allowing us to increase productivity throughout the development life cycle of projects and our clients concept tests.