Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you're looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
We are looking for a Mobility Developer (Android).
- Programming in the area of mobility for one of the specified technologies: Android.
- Unit and Integration Test
Experience in development with a minimun of 2 years developing Android based mobile applications.
Develop in Java Android SDK with heavy focus on application performance, functionality, and dependability.
Experience using webservices REST, JSON, SOAP, XML.
Experience using Agile methodologies.
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that's consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork...
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Territory: Bilbao.