Bitext Innovations is looking for a Junior Level Unix Developer.
With enthusiasm for scripting:
To assist with the design, deployment and maintenance of new applications.
- Spot opportunities for automation.
Essential Skills And Experience:
- Technical degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years developing scripts (AWK, Bash)
Experience working Linux / Unix environments
- Networking fundamentals (TCP, UDP) and troubleshooting skills
- Enjoys working within a team
- English (Level B1 - B2) or equivalent
Highly Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Scripting experience: Python or Perl
- C programming experience
- Experience in big data
What we offer:
- Immediate incorporation into a growing company, with high profile international projects and a technologically innovative culture.
- Value-related compensation. Career development within the company in the medium and long term.
- Territory: Madrid.