Are you ready to achieve the best results in a competitive market, and take the initiative to steer your career development? At Accenture we will give you the opportunity to work in an international environment and located in Málaga.
We are looking for professionals interested in developing their career in Software development, with previous experience working QA. We will also value if you come from a prestigious IT University/ College.
- Accenture is seeking QA Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment for a multinational Travel IT provider with strong presence in the South East Coast of France.
- The home location would be Málaga area but with options to travel regularly to other client locations worldwide.
- Implement test strategy for their area, in compliance with the global test strategy
- Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
- Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
- Define test cases from customer's requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications.
- Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
- Design test cases
- Develop automated test case scripts
- Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
- Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
- Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform fix verification
- Give go/no-go for the load of Production
- Responsible for defect sorting meeting
- Document software defects
- Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organisation, software developers and product definitions
- Ensure improvement of non regression test repository.
- May act as QA Manager in specific cases.
- Technical Skill Requirements:
- Ability to use scripting programming languages.
- Understanding of the process related to a software development process, such as requirement, specification & architecture design, programming, testing, documenting, deployment and maintenance.
- Capacity to apply the concurrent lifecycle process of engineering, using and maintaining testware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested. Testing embraces the planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed standards (such as ISO), to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Ability to verify that features and functionality meet business objectives, and that code is relatively bug free prior to releasing new software products and versions. Ability to follow the QA principles: "Fit for purpose" (the product should be suitable for the intended purpose) and "Right first time" (mistakes should be eliminated).
- Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented project environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to contribute in the Sales Cycle of consulting work
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated career progression to date
If you are open minded, good communicator, an autonomous worker with initiative...This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please, send your CV in English