Our client, a fast growing technology company, is looking to hire an Integration Engineer for their Dublin office.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be their key technical contact before, during and after integration projects.
- You will be carrying out technical vetting of websites.
- You will be working closely with an IT contact on the customer team.
- You will be tracking progress across projects and reporting on them in team meetings.
- You will be assisting the sales team on conference calls by answering technical questions about their solutions.
- You will be mentoring new team members.
- Browser knowledge.
- Problem solver and Ultra organized.
- Good at writing and communicating.
- Qualification in IT, Science, Engineering or similar / equivalent relevant experience in the field.
- In front-end web development.
- Or deep technical support for a web-based SaaS product.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in digital advertising would be a distinct advantage.
Our client will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Relocation support.
- Employee share option scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Catered lunches.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym membership, etc.
- Territory: Dublin (Ireland).
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply through the following link or get in touch directly with me via email.