Between Technology is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
Between currently has a team of 300 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select a Functional Safety Engineer to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
- Creation of technical safety concepts.
- Generation safety analyses (FMEAs, FTA).
- Definition of System Safety Architecture and Technical Safety Concept, including allocation of Safety Requirements.
- Moderation and participation at technical reviews.
- Reviews of System Safety Test Specifications.
- Coordinate issues related to functional safety with other components of the development and support organization.
- Interface to the customer for topics related to the System Safety design and concept.
- Diploma/Master in engineering.
- Work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software).
- Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA).
- Knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508, automotive SPICE/CMMI.
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods.
- Fluent in English, (German knowledge is a plus).
- Structured and team oriented work.
- Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
- Join a young high performance specialized team.
- Projects in line with your career goals.
- Ambitious training plan.
- Territory: Valls (Tarragona).
If you want to know a little more, visit our website.