SocialYou is a company specialized in evaluation and selection of IT profiles and Online Marketing profiles for high-end clients and companies.
Currently, we are looking for FrontEnd Developer for important international travel company especialized in big events.
- Develop web applications from the ground-up, connect to 3rd party APIs
- Work closely with back-end leads to architect applications across the entire development stack, including application, database/data modelling, and server setup.
- Guide and assist other development team members as part of a project team.
- Decipher designs, while using cases and wireframes to implement and validate functionality.
- Work and collaborate closely with creative directors, digital designers, UX/IA and client-facing teams to select the best solution and platforms for the project.
- Provide technical guidance and estimates around proposed projects and tasks, including possible approaches, risks, and benefits.
- The ideal candidate should have 4+ years experience in software development
- Experience integration of and development on APIs and platforms
- Experience building applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Basic system administration skills, with the ability to setup, maintain, and optimize Linux-based application servers and databases.
Benefits/what we can offer:
- Workplace: Pier 01 overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Annual compensation reviews, and milestone bonuses.
- Mentors to help you get adjusted to the team through active guidance, and support.
- The option to work remotely at your leisure, from the comfort of your bed or bathtub.
- Great discounts on travel and hotel bookings for yourself, your friends, and your family.
- The option to work from any of our locations is always available! (Barcelona or Toronto)