Our client is an award winning AAA-development studio. As an engine programmer you will be part of a team working with multiple hardware platforms. You will be expected to work in close collaboration with other programmers, designers, artists and testers to craft high quality, scalable solutions where performance, memory, and load times are taken into account.
This is a full time position based in Malmö, Greater Copenhagen.
- Design, implement, debug, and iterate on new and existing core engine systems
- C++ programming
- Performance awareness in algorithms as well as memory usage and loading times
- Development in a multithreaded environment using modern techniques
You as a person:
- To suit this position you have a passion for building great technology. You value quality in everything you do and have a good attention to detail. You need to have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Experience with writing performance-sensitive code
- Experience with designing efficient systems
- Experience with multi threaded development
- Strong optimization skills
- Ability to accurately estimate task duration and understand dependencies
- 5+ years of professional Programming experience in the video game industry.
- Experience of developing a AAA title from concept to release
- Experience working with PS4 or XBOX One
- Low level CPU or assembly programming
- Experience with performance analysis tools