If you like BigData and have good skills, this opportunity could be interesting for you !!
- Would you like to lead international BigData projects in EMEA ? Would you like to work with our customers in UK, Italy, Belgium, Spain ... ?
- Would you like to belong to an expert international team, with more than 6 years of real experience in BigData implementations ?
We have a big and strong BigData team, growing at 30% per year, which needs new first-level experts to continue delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
Would you like to join us ?
We offer you a career plan, to be involved in innovative projects with top customers in EMEA, a training and certification plan, access to enterpreneur networks and forums, ...
everis belongs to NTT DATA Group, the sixth company of IT services in the world, with 70,000 professionals and presence in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, Latin America and North America Within everis, the Big Data Technology area aims to support our customers with their business decisions making based on both architectures OpenSource and large market vendors. Our Big Data team has a differential knowledge regarding methodologies, technologies for capturing, processing and storing information (both real-time and batch; NoSQL, File Systems, in-memory), data government (quality, security, audit) and visualization and discovery tools with which to provide relevant information for our customers´ business decisions.
Specifically, everis BigData Technology develops business strategies based on analysis of data, structured and unstructured. To do this, it relies on a robust methodology and a reference architecture based on OpenSource technologies, big vendors technologies or a combination of both. All this is allowing us to position ourselves as a Big Data system integrator reference at a European level.
BigData technology also offers tools and ad-hoc developed assets, managed from the BigData Data Innovation Center (eDIC), allowing us to increase productivity throughout the development life cycle of projects and our clients concept tests.
What are we looking for?
- Senior Big Data Architect for our BigData Technology Area in our offices in Madrid, Barcelona and London.
- ¿ 2+ years of experience administering Hadoop.
- ¿ 1 years of experience administering Hadoop 2.x
- ¿ 2+ years of experience leading teams and PoC de BigData projects
- ¿ 4+ years of experience programming languages: Java (Desirable: Scala and Python)
- ¿ 4+ years of experience administering of systems Linux/Unix
- ¿ 4+ years of experience administering in scripting Linux/Unix
- ¿ 1+ years of experience administering and optimization of RDBMS (Oracle/Teradata/MySQL¿)
- ¿ BigData solutions knowledge based on different technologies on the market (Hadoop, Spark, Hbase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis ...), knowing how to argue the pros and cons of the applicability of each, based on the functionality they provide
¿ Knowledge with any of the major distributions of Hadoop: Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR etc. Desirable: Certification ClouderaWhat do we offer?
- Professional career development based on the management and implementation of sophisticated projects in major enterprises worldwide, in each industrial sector
- Joining the team of NTT Data / Everis experts. Integration in the BigData Technology Excellence Centers located in Tokyo (Japan) and Barcelona (Spain)
- Continuous training at prestigious universities worldwide. Continued development of internal training programs. Support with the development of Master programs and any kind of post-graduation
- Continued support to the generation of entrepreneurship around BigData Technologies. Access to financing sources, knowledge, analytical solutions, infrastructures, methodologies, etc., as a way to develop innovative ideas that apply to BigData solutions
- Access to key entrepreneurship networks worldwide. Access to the largest startups Portal in the world.
- Participation in the main forums (associations, communities, etc.) on the subject, in Europe and the world, such as STRATA (Barcelona and London), Cloudera Summit (London), ...
- Requirements elicitation from business users and IT to design end-to-end technologica solutions (data extraction, processing, storage and display)