Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you're looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
We are looking for Android Developers.
- 18 months of real experience int he use of SDK Java for Android to develope mobile apps.
- Experience in common libraries: retrofit, volley, picasso, glide, fresco, otto, greenDAO, eventbus, crashlytics, etc.
- Experience in:
- fragments and tablets/smartphone developments
- push notifications
- IDEs: Eclipse y Android Studio
- Distribute apps in the Play Store
- Android (MVP, Clean, etc) Architectures
- Material Design Android.
- styling/theming and creation of custom views.
- Developments for Android Wear / Android TV / Android Auto
- Dagger/Dagger2 frameworks
- Testing frameworks: Robotium, Espresso, Appium
- Reactive programming: RxJava/RxAndroid
- Canvas API
- Develope plugins Android for Phonegap/Cordova
- Android animations
- CI Android (Continuous Integration)
- Distribution tools (HockeyApp, etc)
- Agile (Scrum)