Are you a highly motivated Software Developer and team player with good knowledge in TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID principles and design patterns? Do you feel comfortable working with C#, .NET 4, .NET MVC, TeamCity, Visual Studio 2012, NUnit, SQL Server, jQuery, AngularJS, Scrum and Kanban? Aiming to work towards long term goals and in an agile environment?
Join one of our teams in central Stockholm and take part in building the next generation web systems. Our main goal is to connect everyone who has a question, to anyone wanting to give his or her opinion. You will be part of a development team using a mix of Scrum and Kanban, working together with the product team to achieve milestones in both new and existing products.
- Must have:
- What it takes to be a team player
- Good knowledge in object oriented design and test driven development (TDD)
- Great experience with C#, .Net framework and NUnit
- Good spoken and written English
- Should have:
- University degree or higher in computer science, with good knowledge in mathematics, data types and algorithms
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Deep knowledge in other programming languages, like Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang or Haskell
- Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of relational or NOSQL databases
- Knowledge in RESTful services
- Expertise in user experience and graphical design