Currently Nagravision select a System Engineer sin Experiencia - Recien Licenciados Teleco / Informática.
General mission and purpose.
To master all range of Nagra Kudelski products in order to validate (test), deploy and support them with high quality and efficiency under strict project time-frames and complex environment. To building great customer relationships, enhancing technical skills and being an active participant in the support team.
- Fast learner - to gain and maintain a deep technical knowledge of Nagra Kudelski group solutions (The company will invest time and give opportunities to develop your skills on state-of-the-art technologies)
- Attention to detail - for investigation and follow-up of complex issues
- Technical knowledge - to be able to understand customer systems architecture (global view of an end-to-end system, with a focus on the different products and solutions of the group and its interfaces with other Nagra teams and 3rd parties)
- Be organized and able to parallelize work applying priorities
- Good customer relation abilities
- Be proactive and self-sufficient
- Communicative within the environment (internal Nagra & external 3rd parties / customers)
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Resistance to stress
- Autonomous and flexible
- Capacity to report and document accurately written and verbally in English
- Strong problem analysis and triage skills
- Profile & Skills:
- Bachelor in Engineering / Computer Science or Telecommunications degree
- Eventual previous spanish "Contrato en prácticas" for less than one year
- Fluent in English. Additionally Spanish will be an advantage due to location. French a further benefit.
- Position based in Madrid, but with availability to travel
- 1-2 years' experience in STB integration for customer project or similar position:
- Module design input, component integration, debugging, unit testing
- Expertise in software design/development in C, C++.
- Expertise in software design/development in mobile platforms (Android, iOS..)
- Prior experience with digital TV development or system integration is useful, such as protocols of MPEG, DVB, and Windows SDK/DDK based programming or debugging
- Experience with source code revision management tools and development environments like Perforce/CVS code management and Jira/Bugzilla bug tracking tools
- Experience/knowledge in OS internals (UNIX, Linux, BSD or any similar micro kernel)
- Ability to read and understand complex source code, diagnose problems and suggest resolutions for any issues found.