We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer.
Our client is looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation
What you'll do:
- Be a part of our next-generation cloud-based healthcare platform application team
- Be hands on in writing, executing, and monitoring automated tests.
- Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Provide oversight and be responsible for ensuring that defined automation standards are followed by all members of the team.
- Mentor QA team members on automation.
- Participate in new project development in order to facilitate automation in conjunction with development (so automation keeps pace with new development).
- Provide accurate estimates for project-driven work.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team and stakeholders; generate and propose solutions.
- Build tools to support development and business functions
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years in Quality Assurance performing hands-on testing; at least 2 years in automation scripting
- Java, .NET or other object oriented language skills
- Exposure to working with XML and/or JSON
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end users on quality objectives and testing process
- Experience Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with DynamoDB or other NoSQL technologies
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud computing technologies
- Exposure with ElasticSearch, Kibana or other logging applications
- Experience in Health Care software/ industry is a plus
- Experience in BDD is a plus