Bitext Innovations is looking for a Specialized Support Technician.
- Computer Engineering degree or related
- Linux Server (CentOS and Ubuntu) administration experience
- Windows Servers Administration: Server 2012 R2 experience
- Advanced troubleshooting experience of systems, communications, storage and virtualization systems.
- Microcomputers network support (Windows / Linux): PC Configuration and user support, MS office package, email accounts, etc ...
- Will be highly appreciated:
- Working experience with Amazon Cloud environments
- Experience in architecture and implementation of AWS solutions
- Scripting experience: Bash, Powershell, Python or Perl
- Ease with commands like sed and awk
What we offer:
- Immediate incorporation into a growing company, with high profile international projects and a technologically innovative culture.
- Value-related compensation. Career development within the company in the medium and long term.
- Territory: Las Rozas (Madrid).