Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you're looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test in Madrid.
The main responsabilities will be:
- Build software that tests software either by coding or by integrating third party tools into our test suites
- Compose, execute and assess results of functional and nonfunctional tests according to the defined by the
- Configuring and managing Test Environments
- Reviewing requirements and specifications documentation to ensure clarity and testability
- Plan, execute, evaluate and document system tests.
- Identify and manage issues and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- 5 years experience in testing
- Educated to degree level in Bachelor, Diploma, Master of Science or equivalent technical education in Engineering, Maths or Physics
- Proven experience in software testing
- Acquainted with agile development practices (especially Scrum)
- Experience in software life cycle management tools (i.e.: TFS, Jira, HP ALM, Jenkins and virtualization systems)
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to the details
- Fluent in spoken English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Proven experience using BDD frameworks (Selenium, Ruby)
- Acquaintance with software communication protocols
- Practical work experience in laboratory diagnostics software
- Experience on software nonfunctional testing
- Certification in software testing (i.e.: ISTQB certified tester, CAT certified agile tester, etc.)