Net4Things is building a team to disrupt the IoT space. Our team is focused on building a set of platforms providing our clients with the ability to exploit all the information generated by the devices that are compatible with our IoT platforms. We are solving the problem of device integration and now we want to tackle the generation of knowledge for a smarter world.
As a Software Engineer you and your team will be in charge of all aspects related to the reasoning of information generated from smart devices. The scope of responsibilities encompass all areas of the project.
Some of the activities expected from the role include:
- Correctly estimating delivery days for user stories.
- Interacting with other teams to ensure the delivery of user stories.
- Supervising and training less experienced software engineers.
- Did we mention programming? Everybody from our tech team loves to code
- Technical Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years professional experience in software development industry
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and system design
- Previous Experience developing with .Net platform: C sharp (C#)
- Experience building large-scale web services
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Internet and operating system security fundamentals
- Personal Qualifications:
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. Fluent Spanish
- Team player, able to reach consensus with fellow engineers