Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
Headquartered in New Jersey (U.S.)
With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of 31th March 2016.
In Spain our headquarters are located in Valladolid. We have also offices in Madrid and Barcelona.
Due to the growth of our CRM practice in Spain, we are looking for Salesforce Junior Developer to be based in Barcelona and with the availability to travel to different European countries if required
Your role as junior developer Salesforce.com:
- We are looking for graduates who would like to grow into consultancy and interested in learning about Sales and Service Processes, functional design and Salesforce.com system configuration.
- Communicate with clients
- Translate functional requirements into a technical implementation
- Discuss your technical requirements with your front-end and back-end colleagues
- Work with onshore and offshore teams of Cognizant and of our clients
- Create your code in respective CRM systems
- Document your status and progress in our system
- Have attention for quality, maintainability, performance and testing
- To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in IT or Telecommunications, or other related degrees.
- 1 year of relevant background work after graduation - knowledge in Java, HTML/CSS, C, C++ or .NET and Databases. Nice to have APEX experience.
- Good English communication skills. Nice to have one other major European business language.
- Flexibility to work from any location in Europe
- Be a European passport holder.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our own Academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients