Due to the growth of our CRM practice in Spain, we are looking for Developers/ Senior Developers to be based in Barcelona, having excellent technical, design/ architecture consulting and hands -on implementation experience on Java/J2EE, Web Services, any CRM tool (not mandatory) and allied enterprise technology / architecture stacks.
This is a great opportunity f you want to developer a carrer in Salesforce.
- You will contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and projects in the European geography, working onsite with Cognizant's clients
- You will support our clients to optimize commercial operations across Marketing, Sales and Service, enabled by the Salesforce Clouds and Platform
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- Opportunity for travel and work across European Union
- Interacting with Clients Business users/ Lead Business Analysts whenever required to understand requirements
- Technical Development on project using CRM technologies, Java/J2EE and SQL, Including Web Services (SOA Concepts), Perform Unit Tests and Quality check, Interface with Quality teams (Internal/External) to understand and solve defects/issues.
- Produce High Level/ Low Level technical design. Skills in developing a high performance, high-availability system with excellent usability.
- Senior Developers would be required to play the role of technical lead on CRM projects
- Interact with Enterprise and Solution architects to arrive at a technical solution, and work with the team to deliver the technical solution.
- Work closely with the Project Managers/ Engagement Leads in ensuring that the project deliverables and client business objectives are completely met.
- Technical understanding of interface/ integration technologies and understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into project design & implementation
- Position requirements (Skills and Experience):
- 5 - 10 yers of experience in Java developing:
- SOA experience
- Any CRM tool experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge of current & enterprise wide technologies including Open Source, web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, messaging infrastructures and databases (DB/2, Oracle, SQL)
- Strong technical background in software design patterns and architecture
- Integration experience - Web Services is desirable.
- Cloud knowledge.
- Knowledge using version control systems.
- Agile/ Scrum project implementation experience is an advantaged, knowledge of SDLC should be present.
- Personal qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject is strongly preferred
- Good English communication skills - both written and oral. Nice to have Language skills - German/ French / Dutch
- Certification - Java, J2EE, Scrum Master, any CRM Certification, Database related will be an advantage.