We're looking for a bright individual to assist with web projects as a Java Technical Architect based in Madrid.
- Principal responsibilities are hands-on: Implant and deploy complex web application in several countries and leading the technical team(s) to achieve successful delivery.
- Act as a principal and key relationship owner with a significant client.
- Help to materially improve software development.
- Recommend effective solutions to highly complicated business requirements and technical issues
- Make sound key decisions on technical projects related to software applications & architecture
- Act as THE key member of project delivery teams and a "go-to" technical resource for Client Directors, Technical Project Managers and clients
- Taking a senior client management approach, possibly solo although more likely in conjunction with others (e.g. project manager, client director)
- Diagnosing complex technical environments by exuding technical credibility and quickly diagnosing problems and identifying solutions
- Extensive experience designing and building a variety of commercial and complex enterprise systems, with substantial client-facing and team management experience
- Worked on range of platforms i.e. not just web, but including client-server and backend integrations
- Worked closely with senior business people on requirements analysis and solution proposition
- Extensive architecture experience - e.g. able to think about multiple streams of design and how they tie together, and experience with Enterprise Architecture Models
- Full lifecycle experience, highly technical and hands-on
- Be committed to design, build and deployment excellence
- Strong core Java knowledge with prior working experience of AngularJS, spring, Hibernate, etc.
- This position requires constant trips to USA (Alabama) and Mexico.
- English level C1