Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Mobility Services professionals demonstrate skills and experience in all capabilities and skills required to plan and develop strategies to leverage mobility, to design and build/test mobile applications and embedded software, and to develop and deploy mobile managed services.
- Mobile Software Services for Delivery and Platform professionals demonstrate skills and experience in a range of embedded software services for clients to best enable a product or device containing embedded software, such as mobile phones, vehicles, industrial solutions, household appliances or consumer electronics. Services include advanced embedded software engineering, device tuning, testing, certification, diagnosis and resolution of errors. All services are offered cross-platform, with support for the leading HLOSs and cloud.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Professional Skills Required:
- Experience in development with a minimun of 2 years developing iOS based applications por iPhone and iPad
- Strong depth of development experience with Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa Touch, SQLLite and CoreData
- Develop in Native iOS with heavy focus on application performance, functionality, and dependability.
- Experience using webservices REST JSON, SOAP, XML
- Solid programming experience in OOP: Objective C, or C++. Multithreating and optimized programming: memory usage, battery, connectivity, etc... Careful in design details and UX
- Design capabilities is a plus
- Nice to have experience developing for Android SDK is a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Technical diploma.
- Fluent in English.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
- We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
- Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Territory: Barcelona.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.